Sunday, March 28, 2010

surviving the 3rd week...some good news!

~~for the picture: thank you peacechurch.net


okay, after reading my previous post,
geezz...what the hell happen to me?
seriously? i was obviously in an adjustment
period of "the new chapter in my life"...

things and situation are actually exactly the same.
no change. oh yes. none.

but me? oh yes. me? has change big time.
i don't care if its going to be yet temporary,
i am embracing it wholeheartedly.

I have learn a lot, its me that making it difficult for me.
Family and friends helps me realize, see, feel that!
big time!

So this week, i didn't try too hard, too much,
i just went with the flow, if she doesn't want to do things,
i let her be, i do whatever that i have to do.

I just keep reminding her that I am here whenever she needs me.
My days are better, I ask her, she answered,
days that she let me feel that as if its my fault
of this and that, I learn to let go,
and just leave her and give her space.

I manage my time better, made some schedule,
helps me not to feel overwhelm and frustrated everytime
I was not able to do things...or miss something.

i learn to forgive my self.
appreciate ME more...

Today, I went to church with my good friend Nel and her hubby Al,
I feel so awesome on our way home, I feel something,
I don't know what it is, but I feel that God
is smiling and telling me that I am doing a fabulous job.
(well, i am not sure if God even use "the fabulous" word" ha ha)

But knowing in my heart that I made God smiles,
because I am doing at least "good", even just a tiny good,

That was more than enough reward for me.
For everything that God has done for me,
what I am doing right now for me and others is
"nothing" way nothing, compare to God's love
to me, to my family, to my friends...

Praise You my Dear God..

1 comment:

Ellen said...

To quote you -- "..I feel so awesome on our way home, I feel something, I don't know what it is, but I feel that God is smiling and telling me that I am doing a fabulous job. .."

You, dear Khel, just had a big hug from God!! And mine is on its way to you; I hope you can feel it too. :-)

I think this is the loveliest post I have ever read. Some lines in your post here I fondly quote below:

-i am embracing it wholeheartedly.
-I have learn a lot, its me that making it difficult for me.
-i just went with the flow,
-I learn to let go,
-i learn to forgive my self.
appreciate ME more...
-That was more than enough reward for me. For everything that God has done for me, what I am doing right now for me and others is
"nothing" way nothing, compare to God's love to me, to my family, to my friends...
-Praise You my Dear God..

Bravo! You're my kind of person. You inspire! May our good God pour out tons of blessings upon you and your family and home.

:-) Ellen