Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inauguration Day 2009

I have never been so interested with politics (yes, am not smart he he)
just because...
but last tuesday January 20th, is totally a whole different story, i was glued watching every coverage of the Inauguration Day of President Barack
Obama. And I already plan to spend my morning coz I was so dead seriously
excited about it :)


I maybe so emotional about all these because Jeff and I have been talking, discussing and planning about our future, and with the economy and the situation of every company,its just hard to make decisions, but then again, we stay Faithful to God, that He has control with everything, as we believe that President Barack Obama will definitely going to do it....



I was so moved by the event and by his speech. I mean. Every word.
The spirit of the event is just unbelievable.
A!mazing.

And of course, my most favorite part of his speech:

"We remain a young nation, but in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea, passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free, and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness."

His emotional connection with the people just simply magical.
Really, the light of the new age has begun.
Wherever you are at that very moment if you witness this kind of history you'll be optimistic about the possibilities.
I love the way that he also talks and listen to everyone's soul.

The support of everyone being there, and even me sitting in the comfort of my home feels the incredible history made that day :) again, A!mazing!

And in the evening,at Inaugural Ball I love the part when President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, did their first dance,(they actually did it 9 more times) I love how he compliments his wife looking so beautiful that night and the way they look at each other, even they weren't saying a word you can feel that they sending a message to each other that " I am here for you no matter what"...

so Beautiful. so Inspiring. A!mazing.

That event makes me feel that I want to be a better person and do better things with my life.

For the first time since i got here in United States , I feel that no matter what happen,
in this very moment i know I am in right place at the right time.


God bless America.

No comments: