Saturday, January 10, 2009

another snow storm ~

~ok, 12"-13" of snow, it took me about 2 hours to shovel it,
that was yesterday (jan 9)... wake up at 8am today (jan 10)
look at the window while holding my cup of hot (as in!) coffee.
looks about 13"-14" of snow....i was at first questioning my self?
did i really shovel yesterday or was i just dreaming? LOL
nah, am just kidding, i don't normally watch the news but i always
make it a point to check the weather.com for info's...
but i mean...seriously....not-so-funny...ahh right?
this is one of those days that I just want to close my eyes
and thank God that I don't have to go to work every morning
and deal with this, (now I am just happy to shovel our drive way)
because just the thought of it,as stupid as
it sounds, scares the crap out of me!
and I am grateful to have a loving husband who always been
a good provider ...and all because God loves us.....
He is the source of everything....

No comments: