Monday, February 2, 2009

Movie Day!

~ i was not able to post for the last 2 weeks about
my movie day, but I have watched really quite a few!

1. THE BREAK-UP - the only thing i like about this movie
is Jennifer Aniston's OUTFITS,that's all!
the first time i watched it, i thought it was a pretty
stressful movie (lol)
after the 2nd, and 3rd, it became so ok.
2. THE ROCK - if you're looking for action adventure
this is the movie for you!totally!
Loved it :)
3. BURN AFTER READING - only for me its totally sucks!!!!

4. THE STEDFORDS WIVES - its a very strange movie but i think it was
pretty good (lol)

5. THE FAMILY THAT PREYS - A GOOD ONE!














~ i was not able to post for the last 2 weeks about
my movie day, but I have watched really quite a few!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have only seen the break-up and the stepfords wives.

i hated the break-up. it was too heavy for something that's supposed to be fun.

the stepfords wives is okay. i think if has its funny bits and you know that you shouldnt really expect much from the movie. the cinematography was great, though.

i think i have heard of burn after reading but have not really understood what it is about.

too bad i dont have time to watch dvds now. my hours in teaching are crazy.

naku para na din akong nag blog sa comment mo. anyways, interested to work at home? let me know.